The Girl Drake is crying about shows us Montreal
She's quite the mystery on Instagram, with her dope aesthetic and eye for visual greatness! We've recently connected to learn about the coolest places to stop by while you're in Montreal, Canada. Lisa Marie lets us know the best places to shop, see art and work in her city. While I learned more about who she is (quite sweet!), you will learn about where she goes!
- Montreal museum of fine arts -1380 Sherbrooke Street West
- Arsenal Contemporary Art – 2020 rue william (in that area you can walk on notre dame street )
- Same area as the Arsenal Contemporary art you can go check out the boutique L’archive by Vintage Frames (Notorious barbershop) The Vintage Frames L'Archive, 4411 Notre-Dame Ouest, Montréal
- M.A.C - 185 Rue Ste-Catherine O, Montréal, QC H2X 3X5
- Visit boutiques on Ste-Catherine (our principal shopping street) – Mcgill Metro Station + Musée Grevin – Wax museum – Eaton Center last floor
- All in the same parc, theres the Stade Olympique(our symbol) + Biodome - 4777 Avenue Pierre-de Coubertin, Montréal – (Metro station bpapineau)
- Go check out our Casino of Montreal + Biosphere + Habitat 67
1 Avenue du Casino, Montréal, QC H3C 4W7
- Old port ! + Our dopest store SSENSE (90 Rue Saint Paul O, Montréal, QC H2Y 1Y8)
Where’s the perfect place to crank out some work in your city? Westmount Greenhouse.